View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #183
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This makes me happy! I am within a sliver of getting a T1 now. Lisa's review answered all my questions and it really looks like a really nice eReader.
How easy is it to thumb the pages? I know on my phone I sometimes double turn a page or two.
Turning the page is responsive. I've never accidentally turned multiple pages except when I'm reading and falling asleep. If you hold your finger it intentionally turns multiple pages.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote