View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 10:29 PM   #1472
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
I have a bug log, but it's kind of long.

I haven't made any changes to Calibre or Goodreads since the last time this plugin worked (Feb 14), so I can't figure out what happened.

Shelves with more than 100 books aren't syncing. If I have a shelf with 101 books it won't sync. If I move 1 book to another shelf, then try again, it will sync. If I return that one book back to the shelf and now there is 101 books, it won't sync.

It hangs. It allows me to cancel and close out the sync books from shelf dialogue as well as the "syncing books from shelf" active dialogue.

I also tried the older version of Goodreads sync that I used to use before with Calibre 4.7 (I have it on portable). The same thing happens with that. 100 books or less on a shelf will sync, 101 books won't sync.

Any suggestions.

I am doing the following
Opening up Calibre
Sync from shelf
select shelf
(either it syncs as normal or I wait....eventually I just close out the two dialogues).
The immediate thought is that this is the first step in the decommissioning of the API. Or a change elsewhere in their back end that means only 100 books are returned. Can you page through the shelf on the GR site?

As to the debug log, post it as an attachment or upload it and PM me. Or produce a log for a shelf with 101 books and absolutely nothing else. That should help to focus on what is actually happening.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote