View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 06:46 PM   #42
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayush123 View Post
This is what I was talking about @knc1. I am not getting the jail broken document. Please PM me the file.
Details:
Serial Number: G090 G105 xxxx xxxx
Firmware version: Kindle 5.8.9.0.1 (3175970011)

I finished downgrading and followed the steps according to this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=291336
But now I am stuck since I can not see the jail broken document after I install the jailbreak. Please help.
Where or from who did you get the password to download the image file you used to downgrade your device?
If you didn't use the password protected image file, you used the wrong one.
Please do not PM me about how you have done everything right.
Obviously you have not.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote