View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:53 AM   #20
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
The only reason this "My Files" thing came up is that someone asked if the books that Calibre sideloads could appear in the "My Files" section of the Nook library, and not mixed in under "Books" with all the Nook-downloaded books.

I'm perfectly fine with the setup as it was, but we're only doing it for this other person's sake!
Right, but the user guide does say to use the "My Files" folder, even though it clearly isn't necessary.

I'm afraid B&N may have copy-pasted sections of the old Glowlight Plus user guide into this new product.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote