View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 01:31 PM   #424
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by akrabi View Post
So I tried to see if it would work.
I checked out an old version where Shelfari was still a source and built it.
I enter the archive url for the Shelfari url and was able to export the terms into an XML.
Then I checked out master, built and used the XML instead of Goodreads.
Worked just fine.
Nice, I hadn't thought of using archive.org. The downside is that you can't add or modify any of the data for others to use, but better than nothing.
I'll add the Shelfari setting back in so people can use the archive links. How did you go about finding the book you were after?

Edit: I've added it back in and uploaded 2.0.23b to the first post to try out. The Shelfari setting will have to be switched on in settings. I didn't test it very much but a couple tries seemed to work ok.

Last edited by Ephemerality; 10-31-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote