Thread: Dictionary FAQ
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 01:29 PM   #109
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by itfs View Post
Weird! I didn't get any notifications that people had responded and only saw this by coincidence.

I can indeed look up a term with multiple words with the popup dictionary. I can look up terms with up to 4 words to be exact.
Check the settings in your CP -

You want "subscribe all" on if you expect to be notified of responses to a thread that you start.

You can also select subscribe in the thread tools drop-down box if you want notifications of replies in threads that you did not start.

Your CP also has a section where you can manage your subscriptions (once you have at least one).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote