View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Oh, I thought that was an addition to 0.7.31. I admit I didn't check the changelogs. I'm going to be ashamed in that corner over there for a while, if you all don't mind
You were just following step 1 above.

@kiwidude - I see you added Plugins in this thread will not work until the calibre 0.7.32 release to the first post. This is good but there are a few other places above where you should change 0.7.31 to 0.7.32 also