View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 02:42 AM   #65
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
@Thasaidon...I think I might have found a simple solution to your disappearing "OK" button in this plugin.

What I've done is just increased the height and spacing of both dialog windows in order to make sure that you can see all the buttons at the bottom on both dialogs without problems.

Please download and install the modified plugin below. If you could test it and let me know if it works OK that would be helpful. If the plugin works for you then you should keep it(save a plugin copy) and use it for yourself -- I might consider releasing it as a regular plugin update later. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ReworkChapterHeads_v020.zip (65.5 KB, 408 views)

Last edited by slowsmile; 07-15-2018 at 03:37 AM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote