View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 05:41 AM   #4
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
@sherman

Thanks for the link to the new revamped interface.

Using Arch I still face the following glitch: even if the four squares (for normal, italic, etc.) are displayed, I can load only one font on the top line. If I try to load a second one, it only erases the first one and takes its place.

If I judge from other calibre-debug comments, these troubles may be related to some missing gtk library (?).

Code:
[roger@anterg ReadifyFont-InterfaceImprovements]$ calibre-debug ReadifyFontGUI.py
QGtkStyle could not resolve GTK. Make sure you have installed the proper libraries.
QCommonStyle::drawComplexControl: Control 1 not handled
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote