View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #36
i♥cabbages
Leafy greens connoisseur
i♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmosi♥cabbages has become one with the cosmos

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
I'm still not quite understanding. My library books download as a ebx.etd file. When clicked, it opens and loads the book into Digital Editions. Is it still a .pdf file or an ADE file? In any event, I get an error when running the decrypt program. Got the key, but decrypt error is: "File is not a zip file" Any clues?
AdobeDE opens both EPUB files and PDF files, and it looks like you have a PDF file. I haven't looked into decrypting PDF files yet. If you donate to the EFF, ACLU, or Creative Commons at least the cost of an average PDF e-book and send a receipt for the donation to i.u2665.cabbages@gmail.com, I'll look into it.
i♥cabbages is offline   Reply With Quote