View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:35 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by berilia View Post
I asked the same questions yesterday in the french section, and still no answers.
Well, objectively it would have been best to ask in the German subsection because the majority of the 623 owners writes there. But it's clear that not everyone speaks or understands German. Maybe you can browse this subforum with the help of google translate.

You don't need an extra charger, you can charge via USB cable.
Customer service is existent in Germany and quite good, I don't know, if they work for all Europe too. Member forkosigan here is a Pocketbook representative and he is very busy helping forum members if they have any problems.
Color is subjective, I would always prefer black, but you may like grey better ...
You don't need a screen protector. But if you can't find any third-party covers then buy the official one nevertheless. A cover is simply a must!

And welcome to MobileRead!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote