View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 02:51 AM   #57
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I use calibre with a kobo touch and I am able to chage font, margins, and line spacing on the reader. I do an epub to epub conversion(s) in calibre.
Ah, i remember reading that it worked only for kepub too. So much the better if that's not the case.
The margin settings is one of the things that made me say Hey ! cool ! when playing with the kobo.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote