View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #47
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Never listened to an audio book. I'm thinking they could be good while driving to work. Before I shell out any money does anyone have a recommendation for a good free audiobook to get my feet wet?
Just try out the concept of the audiobook there are free sites with public domain books.

Here's one:

Librivox

These books are read by human volunteers, so closer to the Audible/Overdrive experience. There are also sites with computer-read books.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote