View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #47
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancalex View Post
I want to share with you the actual state of my "htmleditor" to have some feedbacks on it.
I tried many editors before start my approach and you will see that actually my tries ended up with a CSS editor like interface. The editor is in a very alpha stage so it's full of unfinished parts (and buga i'm shure). It is standalone (for now), you can load an html file for testing the editing phase and you can save the resulting file, maybe to load in ebook publisher to verify how will look the final imp file.
I could not try it as setup.exe fails to install on my system as it could not contact the server for authentication???

Can you rebuild the setup to fix this or just provide a standalone .exe?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote