View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 01:39 PM   #21
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
If you're using Windows or Linux you might want to download the free screenplay writing software, Trelby. Not necessarily to write screenplays, but because it has a good name database feature.

http://www.trelby.org/

In the examples below I limited the search to Male, starts with "cl" and chose "English" – which resulted in 37 names. If I changed the nationality to "Irish" I got 11 name (second example). As you can see in the screenshots, lots of choices.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	English.png
Views:	308
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	162656   Click image for larger version

Name:	Irish.png
Views:	313
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	162657  
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote