View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 10:18 AM   #17
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
I set my Libra 2 to refresh every 64 pages, because there is no visible ghosting at normal reading distances. I have to put my nose right up to the screen in order to see it.
I have it set to do a full refresh on every page turn. And even that isn't enough as Kobo for some reason does not refresh the page after using the dictionary, which leaves the text unsharp. It's even worse if I have to look up several words on the same page.

It's not the ghosting, just that the text gets slightly unsharp after each page turn. Only a full refresh helps.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote