Thread: generating tocs
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool hmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
#3, Place the cursor in the Middle, then select header #

If the original code is a mish-mash of Spans and junk, I have sometime had to highlight the text and Select Remove formatting on the format menu
that's the odd thing, let's say chapter 1 (called simply '1') has accepted the status of a heading 2, but the code in '2' is exactly the same as was '1', but nothing happens when i choose heading 2 (or any other level). so there's because of the single character status of '2' there's no place we can call the middle. oddly also, i can save the epub and reopen it and then '2' will accept heading 2 status. or alternately i can go in a change the code manually.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote