View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 08:51 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As I said, I do not remember seeing that claim before. And I find that strange. If it so inaccurate and doesn't adjust to the reading speed of the user, then I would have expected it to be discussed. The time left has been discussed and commented on about accuracy. Having it for epubs is relatively new, so most of the discussion has been for kepubs. But, if the epub time left uses such a simplistic I would have expected it to be noticed. I'll have to turn it on the next time I am reading an epub and see what happens.
It did this in the previous 4.25.x firmware as well. I'll give it a test with KePub and report back.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote