View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 AM   #9
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
My policy always was to download only what I expected to read, even if when I expected to get around to reading it was sometime in the future. I've never been a person who simply accepted something because it was free. As far as ebooks go, all free means to me is that I am willing to try a new author whose book synopsis looks interesting, whereas I would be hesitant to spend even a few dollars on the unknown ebook author. However, if I read the book and find that I like the writing style, I tend to search out what else the author has written and buy it.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote