View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #13
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziegl027 View Post
It's a function in Calibre. You select a news source from the list (apparently you can add your own "recipes" to put in new sources, I'm not anywhere near that knowledgeable), tell it how often you want it to "fetch" if you want it automated (or just tell it to fetch on-demand when you click a button), and it dowloads whatever it is into your Calibre library, and then you can add it to your device. Pretty slick. And you know if it's easy enough for me to figure out, it's easy enough for just about everybody. Except, perhaps, my FIL.

The sources are listed according to country/language. Instapaper is listed under "unknown".
Holy Guacamole, Batman! Not only does it download Unread, it downloads Starred. Plus under Unknown I find "Read It Later" and Google Reader.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote