View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #6
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziegl027 View Post
Am I doing something wrong? Mine just come over all stacked together. I can't find a way to save the articles as individual files, and no table of contents shows up when I send it to my device....
What I meant is that there is a table of contents in the "staked together" file.

If you want to have separate files, you should first create a separate "holding" folder for all your Read It Later articles & move them all into the holding folder. Then move the articles back to the RIL folder and save them as epub files one at a time onto your computer, deleting or archiving each article before doing the next one.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote