Thread: Poll to be..
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:37 AM   #15
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Well several factors (some more to do with the company rather than the actual product itself).

- Worldwide sales/service.
- The happy price point (on the PP anyway, which includes a protective cover).
- Replaceable battery.
- Battery life (not to speak low of other readers but I see some people getting a few days to a week or two on a charge, my PP lasts longer).
- Number of options for page turn buttons, I can hold the PP in the most comfortable position and read.
- Standard cables/charger.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote