View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 10:46 PM   #5
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
@TeamEDRLab. Nice to see you on Mobileread engaging with readers. I haven't tried Thorium reader as I seldom read on Android devices. However, as you seem to prefer that I don't read LCP protected books on my e-ink readers (Kindle or Kobo) I may give it a try on a Lenovo Tab. If of course I actually come across an LCP protected e-book. Do you know of any Australian public libraries or other public sites actually using lcp? I note Bolinda seems to be a partner but the library sites I've looked at still seem to be using Adobe?
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote