View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 02:55 PM   #2
Moonbase59
Zealot
Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Tolino Vision 5, Tolino Tab 8"
Good old Thorium pops up again! I’ll certainly give the AppImage a spin later on.

(Thorium is a Readium-based Electron app.)

EDIT: First startup screen tells me Thorium can read LCP-protected DRM’ed books. Probably a good move.

EDIT 2: I love the super-clean and minimalistic appearance and the speed but miss some settings:
  • TTS doesn’t work (Linux Mint 20.3; eSpeak, spd and PicoTTS installed)
  • Where/how to include dictionaries (and which format)?
  • Where/how to include/modify hyphenation rules (and which do you use: Linux’ hyphen-xx, Hyphenator, …?)

Library is stored in $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/EDRLab.ThoriumReader/publications/.

OPDS works fine. Tested Standard Ebooks and local Calibre instance.

Series: Should show series info (name, number), but doesn’t. Suggest showing Calibre data for EPUB2, official tags for EPUB3.

Last edited by Moonbase59; 01-13-2022 at 03:55 PM.
Moonbase59 is offline   Reply With Quote