View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 12:00 AM   #99
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
My memory is that this is very much a standalone book, even though Inspector Grant is, obviously, a recurring character in a series of 6 books (of which this is #5). So I would say not to worry about it.

Full disclosure -- it's been YEARS since I read Daughter of Time. OTOH, the premise for this is completely different from other Inspector Grant books, given that it's not about a current, or even remotely current case, but about Richard III.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote