View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 12:59 AM   #91
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
It will let you buy that in the US? I see the listing but it returns "This title is not currently available for purchase" for all four titles.
Working on my US account. $0.75. But only when it seems me coming from Canada, even though it's a US account. Also available in the UK. So, if you want it, either get one of us to get it for you (I'll be happy to, fwiw), or do a little traveling.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote