View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 12:36 AM   #55
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I would like to nominate Their Finest, by Lissa Evans--original title is Their Finest Hour and a Half, which makes it a time-ly selection. The original title references a Winston Churchill speech about Dunkirk; the hour and a half is the length of a propaganda movie about Dunkirk being made to boost British morale during WWII, which is the subject of the book.
Sounds interesting. I'm still hanging on to my last ticket, waiting to see what comes over the transom.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote