View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 08:33 PM   #50
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But it's trivial to check Amazon, Kobo, and Overdrive. I did so in not much time at all.

Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Amazon.com.au
Amazon.co.uk
Kobo.com
Kobo.com <-- Change the flag to whatever country you are checking
Overdrive.com <-- search for the title and author and post the link you get if you get results. We can check wich one is for the country we are in.

It's that easy.
IT may be trivial for you Jon, but it isn’t for some of the rest of us. I have serious problems with Amazon for example, as I don’t choose to use it and am therefore not able to find my way round it. Kobo is fine, so I’m certainly prepared to check there. I don’t have Overdrive.

Personally, I find issybird’s suggestion sensible as everyone has their own favourite places to look, including the local library in my case at least.

Last edited by Bookpossum; 03-04-2018 at 08:35 PM.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote