View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 06:45 PM   #46
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamora View Post
Some of the reviews mention that the original title was Bid Time Return. Perhaps it can be found under that name?

I found the audio book (as Somewhere in Time) is available on Hoopla. With a very superficial look, it seems similar to Jack Finney's Time and Again.
Yes, you're right that it is also known as Bid Time Return. I didn't know that. I still can't find it in ebook here in the UK, unfortunately.

From the plot description of Time and Again on Wikipedia it doesn't sound very similar, though it does look worth a try, so I've added it to my TBRL, thanks.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote