View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 02:06 AM   #73
sbaylor
Addict
sbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
I just uploaded my Calibrč library to MR on my iPad. All the books were uploaded except one that is 332 MB in size. Is there a limitation on the size of a book that can be uploaded?
Actually, you are the first user who has ever reported running into such a limit.

It turns out that once we relax the internal size limit, importing a file 332MB in size is not a problem. The limit check code was put there long time ago for some reasons. As soon as we have time to make sure that it is safe to raise or drop the limit, we'll make it available in a future app release.

To clarify again, this issue is only applicable for PC Upload, but NOT for other import/download methods.

Last edited by sbaylor; 09-20-2016 at 02:10 AM. Reason: add clarification
sbaylor is offline   Reply With Quote