Thread: Aura H2O AutoShelf beta
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 01:25 PM   #11
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
As for the theory, could you please give me a hint why cat rotate > rotate does have any effect at all?
Because for some strange reason, the value you set is the opposite of the value you get. So you set $originalrotation but get its opposite; cat rotate > rotate then sets the opposite and gets $originalrotation.
----
Quote:
Originally Posted by surquizu View Post
I like it! Thanks.
Glad you like it, and thanks for the picture. I don't have paths as long as yours, so I never noticed they get cut off like that. Not sure what to do about it though. I could set a max length and then cut the left part off, but it would completely mess up the sorting.

Last edited by frostschutz; 01-18-2015 at 01:29 PM.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote