Thread: Aura H2O AutoShelf beta
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 06:05 AM   #7
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
This is interesting. I think however one has to take into account the device model. I believe for all models apart from Aura HD and Aura H2O (and maybe Aura 6) one has to set the same value that one has read. (Edit: thinking it over again, I am not sure about Aura HD. I think you need some user feedback.)

Somehow related to this might be a problem I am having with Qt applications. When an Qt application is started on Aura HD (and I guess on H2O also) after nickel has been killed the application is rotated upside down. Next time the Qt application is started, it is showing normal, next time it is again rotated, and so on. I did this not see myself, but have from reports. I just mention it in case you find something during your investigations that could help me.

Last edited by tshering; 01-18-2015 at 06:08 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote