Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #1578
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Dear Diary:

I'm so ashamed.

The Chicken Eater's Anonymous meetings are losing their effectiveness. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out before I given in to temptation and eat a chicken. A plump, juicy, BBQ'd chicken smothered in Honey Garlic sauce.

NO! NO! NO! Must not think about eating chickens. Chickens are my friends. I cannot eat my friends.

Can I?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote