View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #12
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
http://www.wsfs.org/bm/const-2006.html#hugo

"3.3.13: Best Fan Writer. Any person whose writing has appeared in semiprozines or fanzines or in generally available electronic media during the previous calendar year."
I see, thank you. I was puzzled somewhat, as I assumed being a published author disqualified one for such an award. Also, and showing my ignorance here , I was conflating "Fan Writer" with "Fan Fiction Writer", which is apparently not what they're talking about.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote