View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #15
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Indeed. Others resent them because they don't want to be told what's best for them and want to choose instead. And yet others resent them for the patent trolling. Potato, potato.
Sorry, I don't have personal contact so Apple have never told me to do anything so I can't resent them for that... and as for patent trolling , that's pretty much everybody's game and Apple not only aren't the only player in town but didn't fire the first shot in many cases so I can't resent them for that unless I also resent your beloved Android and Google's patent trolling as well as all the others playing the same game. Overall the patent wars are past being ridiculous but so is the incredibly partisan bashing of particular companies, not just Apple but MS, Samsung, HTC RIM and on and on...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote