View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #17
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8day2b View Post
I'll have to check into it...by "adobe DE" do we mean launching an Adobe program? I followed the steps for registering under the Sony Bookstore (per the help in the bookstore app), and don't see the nook recognized. I was hoping the sony book library would see an unregistered device, so I could select and register.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, so if there's other threads someone could point me to, I'm happy to check there.

That's the tricky part that I'm unsure about. In the older versions of the Sony Reader Library Adobe Digital Editions had to be installed first. But the newer version does a "background authorization" so it depends on how your system is set up.

I know with my Adobe DE I have my Sony Readers as well as my Astak PP authorized and could read DRM'd books on any of them.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote