View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Do you avoid Topaz formatted books or buy them anyway?

I got a sample of a book that is Topaz...OCR/scanned...readable but not clean...I would like to read the whole book but don't like that it is Topaz format. Apparently St. Martin's Press does this a lot. I checked fictionwise and BOB and even mobipocket.com and it looks like so far it is only available on the Kindle. I'm contemplating whether to buy it even though it is in Topaz format but don't like the thought that so far Topaz drm is not broken. Other options are to: a - wait; b - buy paperback; c - library. I'm thinking c - library is going to be the winner.

Just curious if others avoid Topaz or not.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote