View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 07:45 AM   #23176
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Please think of the planet when you make the decision to buy a printer or cartridges. Unless you are going to recycle the printer you are wasting precious metlas and components by throwing them away. I understand the price consideration. I really do. I wonder the same thing. But then I look at the amount of trash that most first world nations produce (and yes, the US is the worst at this) and I cringe. So we buy cartridges and recycle the old ones.

Sorry, I'll step off my soap box.

By the way, Best Buy and Radio Shake will take old electronics for recycling and they recycle batteries. Just an FYI
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote