View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sole View Post

I do need help.
Sorry for my poor English
Here is what i've done and happened to my kindle touch.
I upgraded my kindle from 5.03 to 5.1, but it bricked.
so i downgraded it back to 5.0,and made it to 5.1 successfully.Since I'm a Chinese ,I tried to change the fonts without jailbreak(by using simple_usbnet_1.1,it said that updated successfuly,but still bricked), sadly it failed.
So I thought about upgradeing to 5.03 , unfortunately it bricked again!!!

Then I hoped to downgrade it back to 5.0.
After D)exit ,reboot or Disable Diags--->D)--->Q) ,the kindle stuck at "System diags".
Try to boot main using MfgTool, from the "Select Boot" thread. You should be able to go back to 5.0.0 and start again, but NOT doing the step that bricked it.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote