View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #19
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
As I said in a reply to your email, I have no problem opening that DB with either calibre or SQLiteSpy. Looks like you need to work more with the calibre2opds people. Sorry I can't help more.
Well, I'm relieved to hear that my database isn't corrupted, thank you!

I'll keep working with Dave on Calibre2opds and hope that he can pinpoint why the tool and my database folder aren't working and playing nicely.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote