View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:26 AM   #10
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
Just finally figured out how to load my B&N books onto my Sony. What a PITA to have to jump through those hoops just to read my own books on my own device, merely because B&N wants to sell their Nook.
Well, being the newbie that started this thread, I thought that I would be a good boy and get an Adobe ID for the DRM on the free romance novel my wife ordered from B&N on her computer. I downloaded it to my computer and then tried to get the Adobe ID. To make a shorter story, after an hour of battling I found out that the address/pass I was entering didn't match...??? Aparently some time in the past I had used that address with some part of Adobe Inc! Who knows! I eventually got a password reset and my Adobe ID was set up. But...... no go!

Well the end result is that since my wife had ordered the B&N book on her compiuter and I had downloaded it to my computer where the Sony is attached, there was a mis-match and I couldn't unlock it!!!! Wrong person and wrong computer!!!!

OK, that does it! I'm heading to strip the DRM from that book and be done with it!!! PITA is right!!!
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote