View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 11:50 AM   #111
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Probably from people like me who read in all different genres. Sorry...I just went from John D. MacDonald to Madeleine L'Engle to a biography of Jimmy Buffet. I'm thinking of re-reading the Honor Harrington books again next. Last month I re-read some early Heinlein. I'm sure I'm not the only person who reads like this, and most of those "if you like this, then you may like this" sites go by what people read.

Shari
Ahh... now I know who to blame.

I tend to read multiple genres but likely a more limited selection. Hmmmm.... do tech manuals qualify as a genre? The last couple of weeks, my reading included a biography of John Denver, HP ProCurve switch manuals, two of Laura Chappell's Wireshark books, Darynda Jones' The Trouble With Twelfth Grave in addition to my usual science fiction and fantasy (Hal Clement, John Brunner, Grantville Gazette and the recent Baen bundle).
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote