View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #8
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
I read the first page of the Wealth of Nations about a week ago, in the Mobileread edition edited by the R. Wood. Sad to say, I'm not sure I'll be reading any further.

Now How to Win Friends and Influence People -- that one I finished. It's a true non-fiction page-turner.

I want to read The Crisis by Winston Churchill, if he means the unabridged World Crisis by Sir Winston S. Churchill. Normally, I don't mind a heavy paper book, but this is multiple really heavy volumes. If Amazon ever sells a digitized version, maybe this will be the second eBook I buy from them (other than price $0.00).

The World Crisis, out of print despite great reviews and historical interest, is a great example of why copyright is too long. When it goes into public domain, I think it will be quickly digitized.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote