View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
E-reader apps for Android

I got my first Android phone this weekend, and I've tried four different e-reader programs so far: Kindle, Kobo, FBreader, and Aldiko. Aldiko for the win! It's got a beautiful interface, is very customizable, and best of all, I can drag my epub books into it manually and it will import them with no problem. I deleted the Kobo and FBreader programs. I'll keep the Kindle because if I happen to be reading a Kindle book it will sync between this and my Kindle, and that's pretty handy. If I just had to have one, though, it would be Aldiko. It's very nice.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote