View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #62
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I don't call it a toy, but I work for BN and I and everyone I know recommend the original nook for reading. We're honest. The Color, like the iPad, IS basically a toy (though we'd never use those terms, I usually describe it as a multimedia device if you want to do basic computing and read once and a while. For die-hard readers I always recommend the original nook if my opinion is asked.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote