View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 07:31 AM   #57
johnelle
Zealot
johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app on Samsung Tab
DRM plug-in No Longer Working?

I purchase 10+ books a week from the Amazon Empire but store them in Calibre long term. All of a sudden the DeDRM is busted and I get syntax errors trying to install the latest version. I assume this has to do with the recent "upgrade" to switch Python versions(?)

Any idea if this is going to work again or do I have to back-off versions and freeze like I had to with the Kindle app?
johnelle is offline   Reply With Quote