View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:02 AM   #20
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
So, looked at D.H.Lawrence's The Rainbow but decided it was too long.

Looked at Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell because someone recommended it ... but I can't quite make up my mind if it's something I want to read or not.

Seriously considered nominating The Color of Our Sky by Amita Trasi. It's been on my reader for a while, but I haven't yet gathered the nerve to start it - and I expect it will take some.

I also considered Stephen King's The Green Mile. It's an excellent book but don't think I'm in the mood to revisit it at the moment and poor old Stevie doesn't seem to get much enthusiasm here.

So, I ended up going with something I have read fairly recently that is light and easy and good fun...
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote