View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 07:43 PM   #39
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Sturgeon's Law, of course.

But when I read fiction, I'm taking a "magic carpet ride" to place that I can never go to in life. Whether it is Trantor, or the Mississippi of the 1840's, or riding in the Old West, or a thousand and one other days (and nights). I know the inns may not be the best and the people annoying, or maybe the the opposite, the sheets silk and the maidens alluring.

The one thing I don't complaint about is the lack of McDonalds. Which is what I was trying to get across.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote