View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 08:52 AM   #64
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
OK, I'm going to make a suggestion here. We've got a good discussion for our first official book in the New Leaf Book Club, and I'm pleased by that, but I'd also like to have a place where we can just sort of "hang out" and talk about books or whatever. And actually quite a bit of whatever, I hope.

Now, we could start a new thread for "General Discussion" or even call it Chat. But it seems to me that a "Welcome" thread is really just as good a place to do it and we avoid having proliferating threads. But perhaps our fearless leader could 'adjust' the title of this thread to something like Welcome and General Discussion for the New Leaf Book Club? What do people think? A new thread, or morph this one?
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote