View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #16
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Dazin, can you make a leaf circuit board with a Reader instead of a pBook?
I wish I could but I don't have the skills for that. My original thought was to have a leaf on an ereader but I couldn't find any good starting points for that (at least not that was legal to use.) These are from a CC0 licensed stock photo that I cropped in a couple different ways and added some text to. If someone does have the skills to make something from scratch I would love for them to come up with something.

Regarding a vote, personally I don't think we really need a vote for this. If someone has something that they like they can feel free to use it. If enough people like it, I will add it to the FAQ thread. I'm not sure what the floor is for that, I don't think we need to add everything, but we'll figure something out.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote